Sealegs Amphibious Marine Craft
Military and Professional amphibious marine craft
2013 Half Year Result
2013 Half Year Result
Sealegs unveils new generation SLG-100 amphibious technology
Annual General Meeting 2013
Results of AGM 2013
Sealegs amphibious marine craft give rescue and patrol organizations unique multi-role capabilities
which cannot be performed by any other type of craft. All Sealegs amphibious boats are purpose
built as a highly versatile and reliable rescue craft that offers the ability to safely perform critical
missions in areas previously considered inaccessible. Sealegs amphibious rescue craft have proven
to be a critical fleet asset by many professional rescue and response organizations worldwide
• Fire Departments • Police • Emergency Services • Coast Guard • Special Forces
Perform Rescue Missions Previously Considered Impossible
- Seamlessly travel over both land and water with variable propeller and wheel propulsion to carry-out effective and rapid response in the most challenging environments.
- Reduce response times with the fastest possible launch and retrieval available of any large seaworthy platform in the market today.
- Access critical areas where traditional vessels are impeded by shallow water, variable depth, debris, and obstructions with instantaneously adjustable wheel and propeller propulsion configurations.
- Operate in rough offshore conditions with Beaufort 3 and Sea State 4 sea state ratings.
- Decrease response time and improved patient stability by driving straight out of the water to waiting resources or hoisting at sea with rotary aircraft.
- Lead deployment into remote or natural disaster areas in full operational capability without formal docking facilities or supporting infrastructure.
Rugged and Reliable Construction - US Coast Guard and CE Compliant
- Withstand challenging waters and debris-strewn environments with durable 5083 aluminum hull construction built to Llyods special craft standards.
- Reliably operate in remote and highly corrosive conditions with durable hydraulic and marinized componentry from patented Sealegs amphibious technology.
- Increased sponson service life with enhanced resistance to oil, chemicals, weather, and damaging UV rays from commercial Hypalon grade fabric.
- Freely drive into exposed debris laden areas with the aluminum air-chambered D-tube that offers the buoyancy of a sponson with the durability of aluminum.
- US Coast Guard and CE compliant.
- No formal docking facilities or supporting infrastructure required.
Sealegs is the world’s leading manufacturer of amphibious boats.
Sealegs is used by governments all over the world including:
- The Royal Thai Navy
- Malaysian Fire Department
- Italian Fire Department
- NZ Coast Guard
- Indian Police
- Australia State Emergency Services
- US Fire Department
Commercial applications are endless, and could include:
- Use as a water taxi
- Fish farming & aqua-culture
- Use by tour operators for tours that take place primarily on the water but may include a short drive on land.
- Dredging & mining
- Coastal survey & seismology
- Port authorities
- Beachfront, riverfront or lakefront resorts to easily transport guests from land into the water and vice versa.
- Conservation & Scientific research
- Military and Navy uses
- Law enforcement applications
- Use as a luxury yacht tender